There is no doubt that Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year. The quality TV entertainment, the presence of family and delicious food makes it hard not to enjoy this festive period! However, you may have picked up on the fact that I didn’t mention the acceptance of presents. This is because, in my experience, Christmas presents have always brought about a mixture of feelings. I’m talking the type of feeling you receive when you open up one of your ‘special’ presents, only to find that your Mother is buying you a GAP hoodie at the age of 18. Rest assured, I had to phone my parents last week specifically reminding them to never buy me clothes for Christmas ever again. Today I present to you, the ultimate Men’s gift guide.
- Lynx Deodorant Gift Set – Bear with me here. As much of a textbook Christmas present, this is, I honestly find it to be one of the ideal presents out there. It is cheap and is something that will most certainly come into use, unlike the majority of many other presents.
- A quality tie – Men love suits. Hell, if I could wear mine to Uni every day without being judged as a pretentious douche I would do it. If you’re wearing a fine-looking tie, you’re half way there to looking like James Bond.
- Whisky – There’s something about Whisky that makes it extremely festive – Perhaps the aftertaste of warmth. Highly recommend Jim Bean or Jameson. Or, if you’re wanting to play it safe, you can’t go wrong with Jack Daniels.
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare – I can’t think of any lad that hasn’t come across Call of Duty 4 as a kid. Arguably the best console game to have ever been made back in 2007, the newest ‘Infinite Warfare’ manages to encapsulate all the fantastic attributes of it.
- And last but not least – Cologne. My Abercrombie Cologne I received from my Aunt back in 2014 has undoubtedly been one of the most valuable Christmas presents I’ve ever received. The continuous assistance it has provided me with, whether that’s through attending a seminar without showering or increasing my chances in getting lucky on a night out makes me realise how grateful I really am to have access to this product.