Pre-drinks are an essential part of any good night out. So, we have created a list of the best games – to help make your prinks great!!
- Shot Roulette: This one is simple, create a ring of shots and put an empty bottle in the middle. Everyone take turns spinning the bottle and wherever the bottle lands, take the shot!
- Never Have I Ever: This is great for getting to know the people you’re going out with! Going round the group, each person says something such as “Never have I ever been to Disneyland”, then everyone who has been to Disneyland must take a drink. Obviously, this game turns dirty quickly and leaves everyone in shock and often crying with laughter!
- Most Likely: Another simple but hilarious drinking game. Taking it in turns each person comes up with a scenario such as “most likely to get arrested for public nudity”. On the count of three, everyone points to the person they think is most likely to do it. For every person that points at you, you take a drink.
- Ring of Fire: Everyone has their own rules for this game. But there are three things that are certain: there is a pint glass, said glass is in the middle of a circle of cards and each card has its own rule. Each number on a card has its own instruction for drinking, such as six “is dicks”, therefore anyone with a dick drinks. Pretty simple right? Wrong, because people have their different rules for each number! I highly recommend just googling the rules, and following which ever result comes up first!
- Paranoia: Similar to Most Likely, but with a twist. The person on your right whispers a question to you and the answer has to be somebody playing the game (e.g. “who is the hottest in this room?”). You respond out loud. If someone wants to know what the question was, they have to drink.
- Beer Pong: Two teams, two sets of cups in a triangle, each one-third filled with beer. If you get a Ping-Pong ball into your opponent’s cup, they have to drink it.
- Battle shots: Why not put those old pizza boxes in your flat to good use? All you need is some Sharpies and shots! This is essentially an alcoholic version of battle ships. Draw the grid on both sides of your pizza box (you need two boxes). Layout your shots (or ships) on the bottom half and use the top half to mark your opponents ships. If they hit your ship, take your shot! Winner is the last person with a ship!
- 21: Go round the group counting to 21. Each person can count up to three numbers at a time. Whoever says 21 has to down their drink.
Here at Pugwash we want you to enjoy your nights out as much as possible but please, drink responsibly!